lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

AMERICAN DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

With the list of grievances and after seing the two historians I have finally come to a conclusion. I agree with the second historian, the one which defends the economic interest of the upper-class colonists. To achieve their purpose of being independent they controled the rest of the society by telling them what England was making against America´s evolution.

The proofs I´ve used to defend this idea are based in the grievances, which some of them only affected the upper-class colonists, and, why should the society protest about something that didn´t affected them? It has no sense. For example, taxes in jewelry was not important for normal people because they couldn´t afford to buy it in other ways.

So to sum up, we can say that the american revolution took place because the rich people wanted, normal society didn´t need to have independence from England because the taxes that were imposed didn´t affected them.


Resultado de imagen de revolucion americana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario